We exist to worship God
Worship is the number one priority for our Church because it’s the number one priority for our lives. Our goal is that our worship will lift the hearts of our members and those who visit with us to God, and will bring glory to him.
Our worship services
We invite you to join us at one of our three weekend services, each with a distinct style of worship. All three services feature Bible-based messages, vibrant Anglican liturgy, and Holy Communion.
Holy Communion, 5 p.m.
(Traditional quiet service)
Holy Communion, 9 a.m.
(Traditional, with organ and choir)
Holy Communion, 11:15 a.m.
(Informal, with contemporary worship band)
Grow in Faith: Discipleship for Children, Adults & Youth, 10:15-11 a.m.
Nursery, 9 & 11:15 a.m.
Weekday Prayer Service
A weekday Prayer Service is held in the Sanctuary at noon every Wednesday. Prayer is offered with special intention for our parish, the city, the state, the nation and the world, as well as for individual prayer needs. All are welcome!
Here’s what you’ll find when you visit St. Andrew’s:
- Vibrant worship that draws on the spiritual depth, richness and tradition of Anglican liturgy.
- Broad expression of personal worship styles.
- Biblical preaching with real-life application.
- Enthusiastic singing, with a blend of traditional and praise music with our organ and choir at 9 a.m., and our worship band leading the congregation in the best of today’s contemporary Christian music, along with original worship songs, at 11:15 a.m.
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere that is fairly informal. Casual dress is welcome.
- Communion at all three services.
- Prayer Teams at the 9 a.m. and 11:15 a.m. services to pray for and with you.
Special Lenten, Advent, Holy Week, Easter and Christmas services are held seasonally, with details announced in the parish newsletter and Sunday bulletin, and on this website..